.They kicked our (butts). They were much bett

.They kicked our (butts). They were much bett

Postprzez lw789 » Wt kwi 03, 2018 02:46

Nico Rosberg says Lewis Hamilton remains the benchmark for him despite winning his sixth race in a row in China to take control of the 2016 world title fight. Although beaten to the first corner by Red Bulls Daniel Ricciardo on Sunday, Rosbergs sequence of wins stretching back to last season never seemed in particular danger of ending - especially after the early race leaders tyre exploded down the back straight on lap three.Rosberg never relinquished the lead thereafter and, completing a conventional two-stop strategy, won by 38 seconds from Ferraris Sebastian Vettel. And with Mercedes team-mate Hamiltons drive from the back of the grid yielding only seventh place, Rosberg now holds a 36-point championship lead. But, despite currently being on the fourth-longest winning sequence in F1 history, Rosberg is not taking anything for granted - or ruling out his triple world champion team-mate.Six wins, that doesnt count for me because three wins were last year and I just think about this year, he told Sky Sports F1. And Im happy about those, theyve gone well, but its early days. Nico Rosberg comfortably wins his sixth consecutive race; Sebastian Vettel and Daniil Kvyat complete podium. Three races are just a handful and weve got 18 to go - its the longest season in F1 history. My team-mate is dear Lewis and hes going to push like hell, like always, and its tough to beat him in previous years and its going to be tough to beat him this year.I look forward to the battle though, thats what Im here for. Hes the benchmark. Race report: Rosberg wins Shanghai thriller Rosberg claims dominant win, but Vettel, Raikkonen and Hamilton all involved in drama behind Having led all but the races opening three races, Rosberg joked I heard there was a lot of action going on - I didnt see anything! after all three of his likely title rivals - Hamilton and Ferrari pair Vettel and Kimi Raikkonen - all required front-wing changes in the early stages.But although his race may have been largely hassle-fr ee, the 30-year-old revelled in the handling of his W07 around the Shanghai circuit.A special race for me, really, said Rosberg. The balance of the car and the way we managed to set it up this weekend was insane. On every tyre, whatever we were doing, it was just really a pleasure a drive and I was pushing all the way through to cover every eventuality. It was great.Ive got a little bit of an advantage now and I look forward to the next couple of races and try to win there in Russia.Hamilton: Damaged car drove like a bedHe added: I couldnt foresee that my car was going to handle so well today because on Friday we were really damaging the tyres a lot and today the tyres just held on. It was just incredible out there.With a 100 per cent start to the season behind him, Rosberg will now head to the Russian GP in two weeks time aiming to become the first driver since Michael Schumacher in 2004 to open a season with four straight victories.Ive got a little bit of an advantage now and I look forward to the next couple of races and try to win in Russia, the delighted championship leader added. Paul Di Resta breaks down the chaotic start of the Chinese Grand Prix Dont miss the F1 Report on Wednesday at 8:30pm on Sky Sports F1 for full analysis of an action-packed Chinese Grand Prix at the Shanghai International Circuit. Natalie Pinkham is joined in the studio by Marc Priestley and Alex Lynn. Also See: Lewis: Damaged car drove like a bed WATCH: Chaos on the opening lap Nic Petan Jersey . Dougie Hamilton and Jordan Caron scored in the first period after the Red Wings had miscues on the ice and Tuukka Rask finished with a 23-save shutout, giving Boston a 3-0 win over the Red Wings and a 2-1 series lead in their first-round series. Bobby Hull Jersey . Mark Van Guilder, Austin Watson and Colton Sissons also scored for the Admirals (22-13-10), who are 2-0-2 in their last four outings, while Roussel tacked on an assist for a two-point night. Greg Pateryn scored once for the Bulldogs (20-22-4), who lost their fifth straight contest, and also assisted on Gabriel Dumonts goal. http://www.hockeyjetsauthority.com/mich ... rsey-c-22/. Case in point: LeBron James vs. Ben McLemore. James was driving to the rim in the first quarter and McLemore decided to try to take the charge, which was quite admirable and predictably futile. Josh Morrissey Jersey .Y. - Joe Johnson hit six 3-pointers in his 27 points, Mason Plumlee added 18 points, and the Brooklyn Nets won their 11th straight at home, beating the Boston Celtics 114-98 Friday night. Tobias Enstrom Jersey .ca. In addition to the game being aired in its entirety on CTV Two Vancouver Island and TSN.ca, TSN2 will also have coverage of Whitecaps FC immediately following NASCAR Sprint Cup Series: Toyota Owners 400.LOS ANGELES, Calif. - Kobe Bryant wasnt anywhere in sight when the Los Angeles Lakers pulled off one of the most stunning upsets of the NBA season so far.Carlos Boozer scored 18 points in his new role off the bench, and the Lakers built a 24-point cushion against the league-leading Golden State Warriors and hung on for a 115-105 victory Tuesday night.Bryant, the NBAs No. 3 career scorer, sat out for the first time this season to rest his tired legs. The decision made by coach Byron Scott, who had been hinting at it for days.Looking at our schedule coming up, I just thought it was a good time to give him a day of rest and let him prepare for the next game, Scott said. Kobe told me last night, anyway, Coach, whatever you want me do. Just let me know. So hes on board with it.The 36-year-old Bryant is averaging 35.5 minutes through the first 27 games and shooting just 37.2 per cent.I think this is something that has to happen periodically, Scott said. Youve got to remember — this is 19 years in this league. Thats an unbelievable career. I dont care how much his mind is willing. Youre not going to be able to play 82 games at the level that he is accustomed to playing. So sometimes, you have to give him days off as well as games off.Bryant, who passed Michael Jordan on the career points list Dec. 14 at Minnesota, missed 76 games last season because of a torn Achilles and a fractured left knee. Scott said Bryant would be evaluated before Thursdays nationally televised Christmas Day game at Chicago.Wayne Ellington made his first start for the Lakers in Bryants place and scored 12 points in 25 minutes, one of seven Lakers in double figures.It was a good team win. We just had a lot of energy and it was a lot of fun from the start, said Nick Young. From the lockerroom to the court, we felt good. Some guys just played tonight and did their thing. They had no handcuffs on them.Stephen Curry had 22 points and six assists for the Warriors, who lost for only the fourth time in 27 games. Klay Thompson had 18 points on 6 for 15 shooting.Curry was 10 for 14 from the field aafter averaging 30.dddddddddddd points and 12.3 assists in his previous three games against the Lakers. Draymond Green made one of six shots in 24 minutes and finished with two points.The Lakers made only one field goal over the final 5:56, a clutch 3-pointer by Jeremy Lin with 35 seconds to play. The Warriors cut it to 113-105 on Justin Holidays 3-pointer with 29 seconds to go, before Ronnie Price helped put it away with a pair of throws.They kicked our (butts). They were much better than we were, said Warriors coach Steve Kerr said. We werent ready to play. We started turning the ball over immediately. We never had any energy, which is going to happen occasionally in the NBA with 82 games.The Lakers were moving the ball just fine in the first half without Bryant orchestrating the offence. They had 19 assists and got 12 points each from Wesley Johnson and Ed Davis to take a 63-48 lead.We just decided to take it upon ourselves and play for one another without our leader, centre Jordan Hill said. We knew it was going to be a tough fight, but we came out and played hard, played together and moved the ball around.___TIP-INS:Warriors: For the first time this season, the Warriors trailed by double digits after the opening quarter. They fell behind 34-24, giving up nine second-chance points and getting outrebounded 14-5. ... Paul Walther, a six-year NBA veteran who played for both the Lakers and Warriors during the 1950s, died Sunday at age 87 in Atlanta.Lakers: Former Laker Vlade Divac sank a midcourt shot to win $90,000 for charity, with the proceeds going to the Divac Childrens Foundation and the Lakers Youth Foundation. Divac shot 23.5 per cent behind the 3-point line in his career (100 for 426). ... Tuesday marked exactly seven years since Bryant became the youngest player to reach the 20,000-point mark during a game against the Knicks at Madison Square Garden (29 years, 122 days). ... Hill and Johnson are now the only Lakers who have started all 28 games.UP NEXT:Warriors: At Los Angeles Clippers on Thursday.Lakers: At Chicago on Thursday. China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys From China Ch eap Jerseys F ree Shipping Che ap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
lw789

Postprzez » Wt kwi 03, 2018 02:46

Powrót do Lista życzeń